Developing a highly trained and motivated team is the best thing you can do for your organization. But it’s not easy. And doing it alone is nearly impossible. You’re busy, overworked, and have a never-ending list of important tasks to complete.
As your trusted partner, we're here to help. Together, we'll use our innovative assessment tools to help determine your organization's unique training needs and then develop your customized staff development plan. It’s a simple process that won’t require a lot of your team's time.
Organizations that are intentional about staff development improve their recruiting and benefit from lower turnover, better teamwork, reduced absenteeism, great youth outcomes, and stronger financial health. Their team members have high morale, and are motivated and loyal to their organization's mission.
It all starts with a plan! If you're ready to take your organization to a better level, we'll help you get there.
- An objective review of your program's staff development strengths and weaknesses
- A professionally written customized staff development plan with actionable recommendations
- Data reports from the two youth-work specific assessment tools
- A customizable written training plan template for your organization's future use
- A training needs survey for your organization's ongoing training assessments
- Complete the FREE Customized Staff Development Plan form to start the process.
- We'll meet virtually to explain the process and answer all your questions.
- We'll provide the links to the assessment tools and you ensure they get completed by your team.
- We'll meet again virtually to review your organization's custom staff development plan and answer all your questions.
What Leaders are Saying
Our customized staff development plan has been instrumental in how we are now focusing on training. It's helped us see areas of growth that we need to build on within our programs to better support our staff. We are dedicated to making sure our team grows and feels supported within their roles and this kick started us.